Magical World Of Harry Potter
Welcome to the Magical World of Harry Potter! Please login or register now! Enjoy
Welcome to the Magical World of Harry Potter! Please login or register now! Enjoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan forum for all Harry Potter fanatics worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hogwarts201
Deputy Headmaster
Deputy Headmaster
hogwarts201

Hogwarts Points : 5005

SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT   SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:11 am

I just find it amusing, or rather proper that registered users here in this forum maybe assigned with one of the 4 houses in Hogwarts. And it may be proper to place that house name below the user's name. Example hogwarts201 (GRYFFINDOR). On how to sort a registered user would be a job of the Moderator through asking questions to the user through private messages (PM). How the user will answer the question will determine his character based on the character description of each 4 houses in Hogwarts. And maybe, the GREAT HALL may be locked for a time, until a registered user may have his house name. In short, the GREAT HALL may just be a forum of registered users who have been sorted into GRYFFINDOR, HUFFLEPUFF, SLYTHERIN and RAVENCLAW. Well, this is just a suggestion, hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster

Hogwarts Points : 4903

PostSubject: Thanks for the suggestion!   SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 am

That is a nice suggestion we will create a group for each hogwarts house Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://magicalworld.rpg-board.net
hogwarts201
Deputy Headmaster
Deputy Headmaster
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT   SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 am

Thanks for considering that suggestion...I'm now a Captain, hehehe...But I hope, what I had been posting here made sense here...otherwise, the Admin will have all the privileges to kick me out,,,,woah, wicked!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Deputy Headmaster
Deputy Headmaster
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT   SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:41 am

day_firebolt wish to be sorted to GRYFFINDOR house. She has a valid reason for that - Her nickname, Firebolt suggests a broomstick which Harry Potter once used in his Quidditch matches, and Harry Potter of course is a Gryffindor. Thanks
Back to top Go down
bellatrix
Slytherin
Slytherin
bellatrix

Hogwarts Points : 4929

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT   SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:44 am

I wish to be sorted then to SLYTHERIN house. Of course, reason for this is that my Master, Lor Voldemort is a Slytherin and I am his most loyal follower. Thanks admin. mwah
Back to top Go down
mharmary
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Hogwarts Points : 4880

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT   SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 pm

I was not yet asked... but why am I a member of slytherin already? I'd want to be in gryffindor pls Sad
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Deputy Headmaster
Deputy Headmaster
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT   SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 am

Kindly PM to ADMIN for sorting...thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT   SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION FOR A SORTING HAT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical World Of Harry Potter :: Forum Members Section :: Requests, Comments & Suggestions-
Jump to: