Magical World Of Harry Potter
Welcome to the Magical World of Harry Potter! Please login or register now! Enjoy
Welcome to the Magical World of Harry Potter! Please login or register now! Enjoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan forum for all Harry Potter fanatics worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hogwarts201
Deputy Headmaster
Deputy Headmaster
hogwarts201

Hogwarts Points : 5005

WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX? Empty
PostSubject: WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX?   WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 am

Bellatrix Lestrange sends a killing curse that misses Ginny by an inch. Molly, who had already lost one child that day, starts dueling with her and kills her.

How does molly weasley kill bellatrix lestrange?
Molly duels Bellatrix after Bellatrix goes after Ginny (Harry would of but Molly got there first, he was under the invisiblity cloak). I'm guessing she used the killing curse to kill her, because it never says that specifically.
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Deputy Headmaster
Deputy Headmaster
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX?   WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:01 am

In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Molly Weasley finally does have to choke a bitch. Indeed, she uses the reference "bitch ("NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!") before choking the bitchy death eater Bellatrix Lestrange, Lord smoldemort's "best lieutenant". Molly Weasley, the sweet, otherwise gentle, well-curved mother of 7, chokes (figuratively) Lestrange without even touching her.

Molly manages to best Bellatrix, which the combined efforts of Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, and Ginny Weasley were incapable of doing. Bellatrix's death frees up Harry Potter to defeat Voldemort.

Molly, who had a bit of an argument with Sirius Black in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix over Harry's level of involvement in the Order of the Phoenix (but had a very friendly relationship with him) inadvertently gets revenge for Sirius's murder (killed in a similar manner by a curse from the wand of Bellatrix Lestrange).

We finally learn a possible source for Ginny Weasley's aptitude at performing the bat-bogey hex. Give Mr. Weasley his props, but the fury would appear to run on the female side of the family.

It would seem that Molly Weasley isn't jailed later on for her killing curse, perhaps because she committed a "homicide in the public interest".
Back to top Go down
hogwarts201
Deputy Headmaster
Deputy Headmaster
hogwarts201

PostSubject: Re: WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX?   WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:02 am

Many people think that it should not have been Mrs. Weasley who killed Bellatrix many people believe that Neville should have been the one to finish her off. I think it's good that it was Mrs. Weasley because:

Molly Weasley
- Maternal
- Caring
- "it will be a miracle if we all make it ouf this alive" OotP
-Sees her family dead as a boggart
- Values life

Bellatrix Lestrange
- no regard for family
- thoughtless murderer
- immersed in evil
- prostrates herself at Voldemort's feet

The two women are polar opposites of eachother. I guess it would have been etter revenge-wise if Neville had finished Bellatrix but I think JKR kills her with Molly to show once again how good and love triumph over evil and hate and/or power. Molly is the classic worrying, caring mother and Bellatrix the classic murdering *itch. Who better to finish off Lestrange than the person who symbolizes that which she doesn't understand and hates?

The only thing weird to me about it is that Molly used a killing curse on Bellatrix. I mean its not like she got crushed underneath something or slipped off an edge. Molly shot a killing curse at her which to me is a little out of character. Oh well i guess it just shows the wrath of a woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX?   WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY DID MOLLY WEASLY KILL BELLATRIX?
Page 1 of 1